|A hard boiled egg from my lunch. Why? Because I need a picture and this was what I had. :)|
- On Thursday I am taking my first ever day of "just because" vacation. I really need it. I am like walking zombie as of late.
- Speaking of work, working in a foreign country is hard. Not going to sugar coat it. Some
weeksdays just stink. This is why I am tired and unable to write coherent thoughts longer than a few sentences
- Copiers are evil machines. Evil.
- Today is Fasching or Mardi Gras or the day of hedonistic behavior across the world. Whatever you call it, it is going to be an annoyance today. I am talking parade music. Drunken idiots in costumes. Traffic....not my favorite day of the year.
- Despite my dislike of the Fasching festivities, I am looking forward to the start of Lent tomorrow.
- Lent is my favorite time of year.
- There is one thing I like about today. That is pancakes. Where I was raised it is traditional to have pancakes for supper today. I suggested this to David this morning and he vetoed in disgust.
- I don't care what David says, I am making pancakes for dinner. Apple walnut pancakes (my favorite) to be exact.
- Some days I eat the most random things for lunch. Today, for example, I had 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 clementines, a glass of milk, and a handful of mixed nuts. Really random, I know. It was basically all of the snack food I have in my office because I forgot my lunch and David took all of my cash.
- Hopefully I will have some real content soon. I have a recipe post in the works and some fun adventures planned for the weekend.
- Til then!