Monday, November 7, 2011

Unpublished Memoirs: An Introduction

When I started this blog back in 2009 I wrote alot of posts...then never published them.

That being said, I would like to introduce a new series on this blog.  That's right, I said series...as in multiple posts.  Ambitious, yes, but we all need goals in our lives. Am I right?  I started this blog as a way of documenting my life and thoughts here in Germany. I started strong and then slacked off about 5 months in.  I have been trying to get back to blogging ever since. Maybe it is where I am in my life at the moment, but I really want to start documenting things that happen to me.  My life at the moment is full and I want to remember it.  Both in words and pictures.  (Quick note on photos. Pictures at the moment are lacking due to a broken camera and phone that is in dire need of replacement.  Thus, you all will have to make due with really old photos, really bad blackberry photos, or no photos for the time being.) I have never been one for journaling, but have always admired those who do.  I do really well when I have accountablily, so maybe keeping a journal where others look forward to hearing what I have to say is a good way of doing that. 

Sorry to ramble so much, I am in my head tonight. Back to the point.

I want to publish this posts from back in the day when I first moved here. I also want to update them with my thoughts 2 years later. A persons' perspective can change significantly in two years.  I am no different.  I have grown and changed so much since moving here. I want to record that for myself.

Stay tuned.  Part 1 to come tommorrow.  Really. I mean it. It is written and scheduled.

Maybe soon I will get around to those much promised Turkey trip recaps. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment